Scaled Access Deploys Relationship Management
Today, Scaled Access announced the successful deployment of Relationship Management with one of its key customers. Relationship Management is a new feature that lets users share their resources without sharing credentials, offering a new and improved user experience together with better insights into how services are consumed.
The benefits of Relationship Management:
- Users can share the things they want without sharing credentials.
- Customers can grow their userbase as invited users become visible when they create their own account to get access.
- Customers can build and implement policies that are more complex and context-based, taking the user’s relationships with others into account and granting access accordingly.
With Relationship Management customers can:
- Let their users invite others to share their resources and/or services.
- Let their users remove others from accessing their resources and/or services.
- Let their users request access to other users’ resources and/or services.
Relationship Management is a significant milestone on our roadmap and the successful deployment is further proof that relationships have a significant role to play in the IAM domain.
Relationship Management is now available. Refer to the documentation for more information.
About Scaled Access
Scaled Access, the cloud-based authorization platform, empowers people not only to access but also to share digital assets. It’s an extensible platform that seamlessly integrates with the most widely used identity provider platforms. The platform is already used by 230 million consumers worldwide today and trusted by global enterprises, such as Coca-Cola, Roularta, Michelin, and Hager.
Scaled Access has built the new standard in multi-user access with an authorization model based on roles, attributes, context, and relationships.
Scaled Access is located in Leuven, Belgium.
Identity Methods partners with Scaled Access to bring leading CIAM technology to the UK
Scaled Access is excited to partner with Identity Methods, the British end-to-end provider of identity and security solutions.
Scaled Access Now Available on Auth0 Marketplace
Scaled Access is excited to join #Auth0Marketplace to enable customers to implement advanced authorization solutions for their apps and APIs.
Akamai Takes Over Janrain’s Partnership with Scaled Access
Akamai has taken over Janrain’s partnership with Scaled Access.
Scaled Access Adds Config API to its Platform
Scaled Access announces that it has added Config API to its platform.
Scaled Access Integrates with Mulesoft
Scaled Access announced that it has successfully integrated with Mulesoft.
Scaled Access Receives its First Capital Round
Scaled Access today announced that it has received 3 million EUR in funding.