Last Update: April 07, 2020
- which cookies we use
- how you can manage or delete cookies
- improve the user-experience. For example, cookies can measure which pages you visited and the time you spent on them and we can use that information to better tailor our website to your interests and needs.
- to speed up your future activities and experience on our website. For example, cookies can remember your language preference, so you don’t have to select your preference again.
- compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that help us to understand how our website is being used and how we can improve our services
Which cookies do we use?
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website. First party cookies are created by our website and are used to optimize your user experience. Third party cookies are created by parties other than the website. We use third party cookies including, but not limited to, from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Analytics.
We use four different types of cookies on our website: necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and advertising cookies.
- We use necessary cookies to run some of the functions on our website and these cookies cannot be switched off by us. We primarily use these types of cookies to respond to certain actions that you take on our website. For example, when you fill out a form or when you log in. If you do not allow these cookies on your browser them some parts of our website will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data about you.
- We use performance cookies to measure how our website is used and improve the performance of our website. For example, we use these types of cookies to analyse our web traffic, to measure the number of users that visit our website and to see how users navigate through our website. All data these cookies collect is aggregated and remain anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies on your browser, we will not when you have visited our website and we will not be able monitor our website’s performance.
- We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality and to enrich your user experience. For example, we use these types of cookies to ‘remember’ the choices you made on our website such as language preference. If you do not allow these cookies on your browser then some or all of the services on our website may not function properly.
- We use advertising cookies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other websites that you visit. Google’s cookies make ad targeting possible based on users’ behaviour. Leadfeeder helps us to identify which company website visitors come from. The platform also tells us which pages visitors visited. If you do not allow these cookies on your browser, you will receive less targeted advertising.
How can you manage or delete cookies?
You can at any time manage or delete cookies through the settings on your internet browser. However, turning off cookies will limit the service that we are able to provide, and it may affect your user-experience. Deleting cookies may result in you needing to set your preferences every time you visit our website.
You can find more details about managing and deleting cookies from documentation provided by your browser operator.