Last Update: August 06, 2021
Scaled Access values the privacy of visitors to our website http://scaledaccess.com (“website”) and the privacy of individuals who use the Scaled Access platform and other services (“Scaled Access and Other Services”) and we are dedicated to safeguarding all personal data that we collect.
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with the rules of the GDPR, specifically Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and the national implementing legislation.
- how we collect personal data
- what type of personal data we collect
- how we use and disclose personal data
- your right to be forgotten
Personal data is collected and processed by Scaled Access N.V., a Belgian company with registered office at B-3001 Leuven, Philipssite 5.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data in various methods. We collect personal data;
- that you submit to us. For example, we may collect personal data when you send us an email, fill in a contact form, request a demo, sign up for our newsletter or apply for a job.
- from individuals using Scaled Access and Other Services. For example, we may collect personal data from our customer’s staff such as developers that use Scaled Access and Other Services.
- from third party sources. For example, we may collect personal data from third party sources such as aggregated anonymous data, data from individuals that interact with our social media channels, or data analytics from third parties that perform services for our company.
What type of personal data do we collect?
We collect different kinds of personal data. Depending on how we collected the personal data it could be;
your name, your email address, your telephone number, your physical address, your IP address, your browser-information, the external website that referred you (referring URL, the pages you visited on our website, the time and date of each page visited by you, details on how you use Scaled Access and Other Services, data about your device, data produced by cookies (e.g. your language preferences), and other types of personal data.
How do we use and disclose personal data?
We use your personal data to establish and enhance our relationship with you. We also use your personal data to provide, maintain, protect, promote and improve our website and Scaled Access and Other Services and to develop new services. Your personal data is only stored for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
We may use your personal data;
- to communicate with you. For example, to provide feedback to your questions, to promote our services to you, or to share content that we think you may be interested in.
- to customise our service to you. For example, we may re-use your personal data so you don’t have to re-enter it again at a later time or to tailor what content we deliver to you.
- to facilitate delivery of Scaled Access and Other Services.
- for our own internal reports so that we can monitor and improve our services.
- for our customer’s reports if you are an end user of our customer.
We may also provide personal data to third parties that perform internal business functions on our behalf. We only work with third parties that are GDPR compliant.
We may also share anonymous aggregated data with our customers, prospective customers, partners or the press in order to demonstrate the usage of Scaled Access and Other Services and for marketing purposes.
We will only disclose your personal data:
- with your consent. We will only share personal data with companies other than Scaled Access N.V. with your consent. Please be aware that any personal data that you choose to display on any publicly available portion of our website or on our social media channels becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by us and other parties.
Your right to be forgotten
You may at any time request to delete your account and all your personal data by sending us a letter to;
MC-Square (Entrance B – Reception)
Philipssite 5, Bus 1
Please provide sufficient information in your letter to allow us to contact you including your telephone number and e-mail address and please include a copy of your ID. We will respond to your request within 30 days and if we don’t you can file a complaint with The Data Protection Authority at https://www.privacycommission.be.