Sales Development Representative
Our sales organization is the primary connection to our prospects and customers, focusing on driving revenue in new accounts.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Outbound identification and development of opportunities within assigned sectors & territory
- Represent SA on Social Media
- Assess prospective client needs, determine value, and hand-off to sales resources for follow up and close
- Follow up on inbound leads to qualify and make appointments
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in CRM system
- Build strong communities within the sectors & territory base using digital and social channels
Competencies and skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed
- A naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence
- Have a drive and determination to overachieve on your targets
- Have a high ability to influence at all levels (C-level, Managers, Owners, Developers)
- Potentially moving into a sales or account management position?
- Have a “curious mindset” and are passionate about creating solutions to fix real-world problems
- Love working via phone and social-based communication
- Have a hunger to learn new products, tools and methodologies
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for the job by sending us an email at email@example.com with your CV and other relevant information.