Scaled Access is a visionary player in access management that currently serves over 30 million users. We are growing fast and looking for exceptional people to join our team. We’re committed to turning access management into a simple, scalable and user-centric SaaS solution. We’re building an entirely new platform where people have their say in access permissions. Scaled Access is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
We’re looking for an exceptional Engineer to join our DevOps Team and act as a key member in building a unique, cloud native platform. We are working as a multidisciplinary team in which you will act as a full stack developer.
- Full-stack development and maintenance of our platform services
- Design of the UI framework
- Analyze and influence technical, system, and/or user requirements.
- Identify and create solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Support cross-team collaboration engagements
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Create system documentation/play book(s) and serve as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Act as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle
- Stay up to date on technology trends through self-study, and online courses
- May also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members
- Assist team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross functional and third party team members for execution through the full development life cycle
- Keep management appropriately informed of progress and issues
Skills and abilities
- Technical and engineering experience with front-end frameworks (Vue, Angular, React)
- Working knowledge of modern identity protocols and standard like OpenID Connect, OAuth2
- Be fluent in English
- Ability to organize your own work and willing to work in a context where priorities change regularly
Apply for the job by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and other relevant information. Please apply by May 15, 2021.