Cloud DevOps Engineer
Scaled Access is a visionary player in access management that currently serves over 30 million users. We are growing fast and looking for exceptional people to join our team. We’re committed to turning access management into a simple, scalable and user-centric SaaS solution. We’re building an entirely new platform where people have their say in access permissions. Scaled Access is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
We’re looking for an exceptional Engineer to join our DevOps Team and act as a key member in building a unique, cloud native platform. We are working as a multidisciplinary team in which you will act as a full stack developer.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Full-stack development and maintenance of our platform services
- Contribute to the evolution of our UI framework
- Analyze and influence technical, system, and/or user requirements
- Identify and create solutions to improve system performance and availability
- Analyze and solve system incidents to minimize impact and future occurrences
- Add new features to our platform while respecting the team guidelines for coding, testing, documentation, and peer reviews.
- Work on your personal development (both technical and soft skills) and contribute to the team development.
- Support cross-team collaboration engagements
Competencies and skills
- Technical and engineering experience with front-end frameworks (Vue, Angular, React, …)
- Working knowledge of modern identity protocols and standard like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, …
- Strong interest in exploring and learning new technologies, and apply them in proof of concepts to quickly test ideas
- Ability to organize your own work and able to work in a context where priorities change regularly
- Fluent in English
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for the job by sending us an email at email@example.com with your CV and other relevant information.