Our sales organization is the primary connection to our prospects and customers, focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory’s existing customers.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop and execute Account Plans
- Build up a sustainable pipeline
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customer
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Participation in trade shows events, workshops and seminars
Competencies and skills
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles from creation to closure
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, negotiation and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organized personality with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and identify and understand key market drivers
- Anticipate and plan for future market changes that will impact the business.
- Communicate complicated ideas or business issues, so that everyone understands
- Fluent in English (Spoken and written)
Experience and Qualifications
- Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Successful software solutions sales experience to large enterprise companies.
- Demonstrable experience of managing/working channels and experience calling on and selling to senior decision makers – in both business and IT,/li>
- Strong track record of success
- Ideally experience in the Identity and Access management software market but not essential
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for the job by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and other relevant information.